Design Philosophy

Design should be used as a tool to better serve environmental surroundings. To create something with both aesthetic appeal and ease of use. The world and how I see it is all the inspiration I need. While in a new environment I find myself analyzing my surroundings finding and criticizing what could be changed about the space and what works. I hope to be apart of a successful design firm and eventually open my own practice some day.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sherman-Williams Stir Competition

This poster was completed for the annual Stir competition put on by Sherman-Williams. For my submission I chose to integrate Sherman-Williams paint colors to reflect the historical preservation through organic fluidity to echo the respect of the design being present in the past, present and through the future. Keeping the ecological impacting in the future in sustainable materials were chosen. The renderings are hand done and the colors are specified by editing through Photoshop. I am pleased with the final product of this project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment