Design Philosophy

Design should be used as a tool to better serve environmental surroundings. To create something with both aesthetic appeal and ease of use. The world and how I see it is all the inspiration I need. While in a new environment I find myself analyzing my surroundings finding and criticizing what could be changed about the space and what works. I hope to be apart of a successful design firm and eventually open my own practice some day.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Final Tessellation


This is my final product of my tessellation, a project that was done in class. Looking back to the beginning to the final tessellation I would have played more with my color choices. I would have looked at more combinations of shades, tints and hues. I do like how it turned out, from where I started I really had no idea what direction or form it would take in the end but I am not completely unhappy with it. The tessellation has a nice contrast in the shades of the colors that I chose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment